Comment on page
This guide was created to help you navigate through Open Loyalty Admin UI. If you have any questions, ideas, or feedback, feel free to get in touch via www.openloyalty.io.
Open Loyalty is a headless, API-first loyalty platform. Unlike old-fashioned and monolithic software, it is easy to integrate with and ensures complete flexibility, speed, and efficiency at all levels.
The core of Open Loyalty is REST API, and on top of that - there is an Admin UI (Admin Panel) designed with top loyalty professionals around the globe to help you access Members' data, launch targeted Campaigns, and manage Rewards.
There is a variety of applications for Open Loyalty: from building omnichannel loyalty programs through managing complex loyalty modules to extending your SaaS products and mobile applications. It's a set of flexible tools that we call building blocks - so you can cherry-pick the mechanisms that support your unique customer loyalty journeys.
Open Loyalty, due to the wide range of capabilities it offers, has been divided into several main sections so that you can easily and freely navigate through the system.
Below you can find a brief description of each of the sections to help you get to know our system and take your first steps as quickly as possible.
The main sections of Open Loyalty are:
- Dashboard - contains metrics, statistics, trends, and charts that give you a quick overview of the Members' activity
- Members - access Members' data and activities, create Segments and Custom Events
- Campaigns - launch targeted Campaigns; build Rules composed of Conditions and Effects
- Tiers - create and manage Tiers according to your preferred structure
- Wallets - access units ledger, configure expiry and pending settings
- Rewards - manage redemption options available to Members
Below you can find a short step-by-step guide on how to manage your first configuration of Open Loyalty.
Go to the URL provided by your contact at Open Loyalty. Use login and password credentials to log in to the account.
- Timezone - Select the appropriate timezone from the list. Timezone is used for date&time calculations.
- Program name - Enter the name that you want to use in all communications.
- Program URL - Enter the URL leading to a page with relevant Terms & Conditions.
- Allow users to edit their profiles - Determine whether users are allowed to edit their profiles directly.
- Delivery costs - Determine if the delivery cost will be included in unit calculation formulas.
- Preferred registration method - Select a method that will be required during the account creation:
- Loyalty card number
- Activation required - Choose if new Member's accounts will require Admin activation.
- Identification factors - Determine the priority of factors used to match a particular Transaction with a specific Member.
Set the number of days before which we notify a user about expiring units, coupons, or recalculations.
- 1.Expiring units notification
- 2.Expiring Coupons notification
- 3.Tier recalculation notification
Set up the forms of names for your units, the method and time after which the Units expire, and their locked status.
- 1.Units singular - Singular name
- 2.Units plural - Plural name
- 3.Expire units method - decide when the Units will expire
- 4.Units are never locked - decide if the Units will be locked
Choose whether Tiers should be calculated with Transactions or Units. You will also be able to exclude specific SKUs here.